From the Morning readings:1. Why was it necessary for the wife of Jacob not be from Canaan? Genesis 28
2. What do the sacred vestments represent? Exodus 28
3. How many stated times are there in the year? Numbers 28
4. How is this covenant different from the covenant at Horeb? Deuteronomy 28
5. Who are the teachers of "Death"? Isaiah 28
6. At what point do the wicked lose fear? Isaiah 57
7. What makes false prophecy so alluring? Jeremiah 28
8. What did the prince of Tyre sacrifice in order to receive splendor? Ezekiel 28
9. What horrible sin did Edom commit? Obadiah
10. Consider the L-RD's deeds... Psalms 28
11. He will reach down from Heaven and deliver me... Psalms 57
12. My body and soul shout for joy to the living God... Psalms 84
13. The L-RD is mindful of us... Psalms 115
14. Happy the people whose G-d is the L-RD... Psalms 144
15. Instinct is ot wisdom...Proverbs 28
16. It is somewhere, but only God can lead you to it... Job 28
17. What made Michal despise David? 1 Chronicles 15
Tehillim - Chapter 28
1. To You, O Lord, I call. My Rock, do not be deaf to me, lest You be silent to me, and I will be likened to those who descend into the Pit.
2. Hearken to the voice of my supplications when I cry out to You, when I lift my hands towards Your Holy Sanctuary.
3. Do not cause me to be drawn with the wicked or with those who work iniquity, who speak peace with their friends but evil is in their heart.
4. Give them according to their deeds and according to the evil of their endeavors; according to the work of their hands give to them; return their recompense to them.
5. For they do not understand the works of the Lord or the deeds of His hands. He shall break them down and not build them up.
6. Blessed is the Lord, for He has heard the voice of my supplication.
7. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him and I was helped; my heart rejoiced and I will thank Him with my song.
8. The Lord is strength to them and He is the stronghold of the salvations of His anointed.
9. Save Your people and bless Your inheritance, and tend them and elevate them forever.
Tehillim - Chapter 28
1. To You, O Lord, I call. My Rock, do not be deaf to me, lest You be silent to me, and I will be likened to those who descend into the Pit.
2. Hearken to the voice of my supplications when I cry out to You, when I lift my hands towards Your Holy Sanctuary.
3. Do not cause me to be drawn with the wicked or with those who work iniquity, who speak peace with their friends but evil is in their heart.
4. Give them according to their deeds and according to the evil of their endeavors; according to the work of their hands give to them; return their recompense to them.
5. For they do not understand the works of the Lord or the deeds of His hands. He shall break them down and not build them up.
6. Blessed is the Lord, for He has heard the voice of my supplication.
7. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him and I was helped; my heart rejoiced and I will thank Him with my song.
8. The Lord is strength to them and He is the stronghold of the salvations of His anointed.
9. Save Your people and bless Your inheritance, and tend them and elevate them forever.
From the Evening readings:
Matthew 28. "Hail."
Acts 28. Why were the Roman Jews so receptive?
Galatians 3. In Christ we were given a new Spirit. Why and how?
Ephesians 3. Our testimony displays God's glory, to who?
James 3. As teachers we must watch for two things specifically; what?
1 Corinthians 14. Seek gifts for what purpose?

No comments:
Post a Comment