9/24/2006

Day 3 Tishrei 5767

Read from this list:
Now the serpent was the shrewdest - Genesis 3 - between your offsrping and hers

When Rachel saw - Genesis 30 - The L-RD has blessed me on your account

Now Moses tending the flock - Exodus 3 - there was a bush all aflame

You shall make an altar - Exodus 30 - you shall not offer alien incense


If his offering is - -Leviticus 3 - a sacrifice of well-being

This is the line - Numbers 3 - advance the tribe of Levi

So Moses spoke - Numbers 30 - If a man makes a vow


We made our way - Deuteronomy 3 - you shall not go across yon Jordan


When all these things befall you - Deuteronomy 30 - lured into the worship


For lo the sovereign - Isaiah 3 - will remove...prop and stay

Oh disloyal sons - Isaiah 30 - the seven days when the L-RD binds up

The righteous man perishes - Isaiah 57 - There is no safety said my G-d for the wicked

The word of the L-RD - Jeremiah 3 - man shall no longer speak of the Ark

The word which came - Jeremiah 30 - the king whom I will raise up

He said to me - Ezekiel 3 - I appointed you watchman

The word of the L-RD - Ezekiel 30 - I wil scatter the Egyptians

O L-RD MY FOES - PSALMS 3 - I WILL LIE DOWN AND SLEEP AND WAKE AGAIN
I EXTOL YOU O L-RD - PSALM 30 - ONE MAY LIE DOWN WEEPING AT NIGHTFALL
HAVE MERCY ON ME - PSALMS 57 - I WILL WAKE THE DAWN
HOW LOVELY IS YOUR DWELLING PLACE - PSALMS 84
HALLELUJAY I PRAISE THE L-RD - PSALMS 111
I PRAISE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART - PSALMS 138

My son do not forget - Proverbs 3 - let your mind retain

Afterward Job began to speak - Job 3 - my groaning

But now those younger - Job 30 - of what use to me

A season is set - Ecclesiastes 3 - whatever G-d has brought to pass

King Nebuchadnezzar made a statue - Daniel 3 - How great are His signs

Early next morning - Joshua 3 - this day for the firts time

Upon my couch - The Song of Songs 3

It was during those days - Matthew 3 - produce fruit that will prove
Yeshua went again - Mark 3 - they set out to take charge of him
In the fifteenth year of Emperor Tiberius - Luke 3- Pontius Pilate was governor
There was a man among the P'rushim - John 3 - unless a man is born again
One afternoon at three o'clock - Acts 3 - that his messiah was to die
Then what advantage has the Jew - Romans 3 - the very words of G-d
Therefore brothers - Hebrews 3 - He was faithful to G-d
To the angel - Revelation 3 - Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea
As for me brothers - 1 Corinthians 3 - no one can lay any foundation

No comments: