10/27/2009

Fw: Clergy Appreciation



 
 Read This Book
 
Cocoon Ministries Forum
 
Cocoon Ministries Blog
 
Facebook


--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Sylvia Eguren <servantqueen@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Sylvia Eguren <servantqueen@comcast.net>
Subject: Clergy Appreciation
To: "Chaplain Gonzalez" <cocoonministries@yahoo.ca>, "Chaplain J.D." <bearwitnesstx@yahoo.com>
Received: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 8:37 AM

Good morning from Boston!!  As Clergy Appreciation Month comes to a close I was to be sure and let you guys know that I appreciate all you do and the lives you touch. Thank you a great deal for the help you gave me in my last class and we got an A out of the experience.  I am looking forward to continue to meet you and continue to support one another in a unique way in prayer and discussion.  After talking with Danny we well meet Friday, Nov 20, 4:00 at Denny's, or as Danny said, "same bat time, same bat channel.  Have a blessed week and keep in touch by email with other prayer requests as they arrise.
 
Sylvia


Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

No comments: