dowry; now will my husband dwell with me, because I have borne him six sons.' And she called his name Zebulun. 30,21 And afterwards she bore a daughter, and called her name Dinah. 30,22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. 30,23 And she conceived, and bore a son, and said: 'God hath taken away my reproach.' 30,24 And she called his name Joseph, saying: 'The LORD add to me another son.' 30,25 And it came to pass, when Rachel had borne Joseph, that Jacob said unto Laban: 'Send me away, that I may go unto mine own place, and to my country. 30,26 Give me my wives and my children for whom I have served thee, and let me go; for thou knowest my service wherewith I have served thee.' 30,27 And Laban said unto him: 'If now I have found favour in thine eyes--I have observed the signs, and the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.' 30,28
Read This Bookhttp://www.amazon.ca/Crystalline-Rain-E-H-Mondich/dp/1591299012 Circle of Spirithttp://www.circleofspirit.us
__________________________________________________________________
Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/

No comments:
Post a Comment