1/10/2010

Instruction Today (Parsha 14.i)

I pray that you have a good week in Jesus.
Danny
-------------
Exodus {S} 6,2 And God spoke unto Moses, and said unto

him: 'I am the LORD; 6,3 and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name

YHWH I made Me not known to them. 6,4 And I have also established My covenant with them, to give them the land of

Canaan, the land of their sojournings, wherein they sojourned. 6,5 And moreover I have heard the groaning of the

children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered My covenant. 6,6 Wherefore say unto

the children of Israel: I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will

deliver you from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm, and with great judgments; 6,7 and I

will take you to Me for a people, and I will be to you a God; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, who

brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. 6,8 And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning

which I lifted up My hand to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for a heritage: I

am the LORD.' 6,9 And Moses spoke so unto the children of Israel; but they hearkened not unto Moses for impatience

of spirit, and for cruel bondage. {P}

6,10 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 6,11 'Go in, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, that he let the children

of Israel go out of his land.' 6,12 And Moses spoke before the LORD, saying: 'Behold, the children of Israel have

not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of uncircumcised lips?' {P}

6,13 And the LORD spoke unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto the children of Israel, and unto

Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt. {S}
Read This Bookhttp://www.amazon.ca/Crystalline-Rain-E-H-Mondich/dp/1591299012 Circle of Spirithttp://www.circleofspirit.us
  Read This Bookhttp://www.amazon.ca/Crystalline-Rain-E-H-Mondich/dp/1591299012 Circle of Spirithttp://www.circleofspirit.us 


__________________________________________________________________
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

No comments: