9/22/2005

Day 22 - Month 9 - Rita Wait

Sunset 7:02p.m.

Kujo got out.

Had to train Cowboy.

All the cats are pissed.

Had so many encouraging calls and emails.

Mom is freakin', wants to come home. They're gonna try trip to austin again tomorrow. Len will keep them put at his friend's, I hope.

Mom wanted to come home because she said she had an appointment tomorrow. Sounds very stressed. The trip did her in. But Mary wants to go on. Told them to hang together. God Bless Len!

Rita is bearing east. We may be spared.

Cop saw me on the street while i went out taking pictures. Mom wanted me to come get her but I told her that because of the mandatory evacuation if I left I would not be allowed back. she is stressing. Trying to keep low.

Trying to reach Javy in jail for Mando to see if they're being moved.





cocoon

No comments: