And pix from today!
Love you all,
Danny
Read your Bible today!
Genesis 23 - Sarah dies and is buried at Machpelah. Genesis 50 - Jacob dies and is buried at Machpelah.
Exodus 23 - The integrity of your word.
Leviticus 23 - Proclaim the sacred times as ordered.
Numbers 23 - Balaam blesses Israel.
Deuteronomy 23 - Purity of the people.
Isaiah 23 - The seventry years of Tyre.
Isaiah 50 - "Is my arm, then, too short to rescue,
Have I not the power to save?
With a mere rebuke I dry up the sea,
And turn rivers into desert."
Isreal was never divorced.
Jeremiah 23 - "Shepherds let the flock of my pasture stray and scatter."
Jeremiah 50 - "My peopl were lost sheep: their shepherds led them astray."
Ezekiel 23 - Two whores, same mother.
PSALMS 23 - "HIS STEADFAST LOVE PERSUES ME."
PSALMS 50 - "THE HEAVENS PROCLAIM HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS."
PSALMS 77 - "YOUR WAY WAS THROUGH THE SEA,
YOUR PATH, THROUGH THE WATERS;
YOUR TRACKS COULD NOT BE SEEN."
PSALMS 104 - "HE MAKES THE CLOUDS HIS CHARIOT
MOVES ON THE WINGS OF THE WIND."
PSALMS 131 - "I HAVE TAUGHT MYSELF TO BE CONTENDED."
Proverbs 23 - Wisdom gives you a sound mind.
Job 23 - "Yet I am not cut off."
Matthew 23 - Follow the word of Moses.
Luke 23 - Jesus tried, crucified, buried.
Acts 23 - Paul tried by Ananias.
cocoon

No comments:
Post a Comment