Exodus 22 - Civils laws II.
Leviticus 22 - Be scrupulous for G-d.
Numbers 22 - Balak faces Israel.
Deuteronomy 22 - Responsiblity for others.
Joshua 22 - The first civil war.
Isaiah 22 - The peg.
52 - Every eye shall behold.
Jeremiah 22 - "I will not listen."
52 - The Temple is destroyed.
Ezekiel 22 - Arraign the city.
Psalms
22
From my mother's womb.
52
I declare that Your name is good.
82
In the divine assembly.
112
He is unafraid.
142
All I have in the land of the living.
Proverbs 22 - The eyes of the L-RD watch.
Job 22 - What good is being right?
Esther 5 - The plot of Esther.
Matthew 22 - Jesus on the kingdom, the resurrection and the law.
Luke 22 - Jesus on the Passover.
Acts 22 - Paul rescued by the centurion.
2 Corinthians 6 - Distinguish yourself through suffering.
Galatians 3 - Is your faithfulness or your faith that you rely on?
Ephesians 3 - See the mystery.

No comments:
Post a Comment