10/16/2005

I Insist on Arguing

Genesis 13 - Abram returns from Egypt.
Genesis 43 - The second trip to Egypt.
Exodus 13 - You go free on this day.
Leviticus 13 - Skin infections.
Numbers 13 - Twelve spies.
Deuteronomy 13 - False teachers.
Joshua 13 - REmains to be taken possession of...
Isaiah 13 - The day of the L-RD is coming!
Isaiah 43 - I will say to the North and to the South "Give back!"
Jeremiah 13 - The ruined loincloth.
Jeremiah 43 - Refusing answered prayer.
Ezekiel 13 - Sadden the innocent, encourage the wicked.
Ezekiel 43 - Vision at the east gate.
Psalms 13 - Lest my enemy say...
Psalms 43 - Your light, Your truth will lead me.
Psalms 73 - I was brutish toward You.
Psalms 103 - He forgives all your sins.
Psalms 133 - He ordained everlasting life.
Proverbs 13 - How to raise a fool.
Job 13 - "I insist on arguing."
Lamentations 1 - The princess weeps.
Ecclesiastes -
Daniel -
Matthew 13 - Teaching by parable.
Mark 13 - Signs of the end.
Luke 13 - Speaking of suffering...
John 13 - Speaking of submission.
Acts 13 - Barnabas and Saul commisioned.
Romans 13 - Purpose in order.
I Conrinthians 13 - The goal of maturity.
Galatians 1 - The gospel was a revelation.
Ephesians 1 - The revelation is the mystery.
Hebrews 13 - Practice obedience.
Revelation 13 - The Beast, his image, and the Second Beast.





No comments: