9/21/2008

Scripture 9-21

Thank you all for your prayers and visits.
I will remain in the hospital for testing. You can reach me a 713-359-4412.
I wish you a good week!
Danny

Torah Reading for Nitzavim
Deuteronomy 29:9-30:20 1st portion | 2nd portion | 3rd portion | 4th portion | 5th portion | 6th portion | 7th portion | Complete

1st Portion
Chapter 29
9. You are all standing this day before the Lord, your God the leaders of your tribes, your elders and your officers, every man of Israel, 10. your young children, your women, and your convert who is within your camp both your woodcutters and your water drawers, 11. that you may enter the covenant of the Lord, your God, and His oath, which the Lord, your God, is making with you this day,

MEDITATION: What must I do to enter a personal relationship with G-d?

"Great peace have they which love thy law
and nothing shall offend them." Psalms 119:165

Please note: message attached


____________________________________________________________
Fly in style. Click here for information on private jets.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmhY9PzTUg6Jq4bzREdwrCceACKu9CAlQdsirvyf50TZwllb/

No comments: