9/28/2008

Scripture 9-28

Torah Reading for Vayelech
Deuteronomy 31:1-31:30 1st portion | 2nd portion | 3rd portion | 4th portion | 5th portion | 6th portion | 7th portion | Complete

1st Portion
Chapter 31
1. And Moses went, and he spoke the following words to all Israel. 2. He said to them, "Today I am one hundred and twenty years old. I can no longer go or come, and the Lord said to me, "You shall not cross this Jordan. 3. The Lord, your God He will cross before you; He will destroy these nations from before you so that you will possess them. Joshua he will cross before you, as the Lord has spoken.
2nd Portion

Thank you to everyone for your prayers, cards, flowers, visits and calls. I feel like gettin ack to normal now but will restrain myself.

I have cancelled some activities. Will suspend the Perla Group for later and hope to find someonet to cover me for PPD.

Today is the first day of the week. This is the start of the 52nd Parsha for the year.

Sunset 9-29-2008 is Yom Teruah and wish you all a good week and sweetness for the coming year.

En Su Hijo Unigenito,
Danny


"Great peace have they which love thy law
and nothing shall offend them." Psalms 119:165

____________________________________________________________
Click here to find the rental car that fits your needs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmhQ3t1beo4aPfPjEHBs2i455Sk4uSmJjcc5DVwiAWSl0357/

No comments: