| I have witnessed this phenomena less than a half dozen times in my lifetime and I am stilled awed by it. Jonathan, a young man in our Chapel this morning was born-again. He is 9 years all. Very interested in scripture and asking questions about G-d. We had an unusually good prayer time for the ill in the hospital. The Bible lesson was on the Sedrah for today. In the middle of the lesson Jonathan put his hands together and looked up to the ceiling then closed his eyes. When he opened them we all looked at him and he told me he was praying to G-d to show him who his true friends were. His face changed and we finished Chapel. My friend Delbert who had brought him to the service called me later in the afternoon. He said that when Jonathan got home he went straight to his Dad and told him "I found G-d this morning." "Out of the mouth of babes." I immediately called my friend Jim in west Texas. Jim was the first person I ever witnessed born-again before my eyes. The experience was similar and astounding. No explanation other than a work of the Ruach HaKodesh (The Holy Spirit). Another odd coincidence: Andrew who I baptized 2 weeks ago, I knew his mother but did not realize this was her child. I have seen neither women for years. I also knew Jonathan's mother who has since abandoned him... Baruch HaShem! Blessed is the Name of the L-RD, our Eternal Father. And thank you Jesus for your work on our behalf and for The Work through The Holy Spirit. Danny WeeklyBread Read This Book Cocoon Ministries Cocoon Ministries Blog Miditations Photos |
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

No comments:
Post a Comment