9/13/2009

Updates...

Dear All:
 
Lately, I have been posting daily updates at the following location:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&suggest&note_id=141629672670#/notes.php?id=1085844345
I want to do this more often so that you can share in what the L-RD is doing.
 
I always like when you write to me and give G-d glory for what He is doing in your life and around your world.
 
The usual this week is typical, except for Friday.
 
Today we do a Chapel service for Bayshore Medical Center at 7:00 A.M. and again at 10:00 A.M. This afternoon at 3:00 I will attend a service at Interfaith Manor and preach there on Nov.8.
 
Monday and Tuesday I will be on call for the Pasadena Police Chaplain Corps.
 
Tuesday morning at 9:00 I will do a study on Rosh Hashana for the Ann Group in Pasadena. This is hosted by Joannie and Bonnie of Inter-Faith Church. At 8:00 A.M. Deacon James Bart and I will visit at BMC and serve Holy Communion. We will also repeat this Thursday morning. At 5:00 P.M. Steve and I will continue our study in Revelation.
Thur. is our regular Hosting Day for the hospital and the Volunteer Auxiliary.
 
On Oct. 2 Sylvia, a Divinity student from the Church of the Nazarene and I will host a ministers meeting and fellowship. This is to help her complete her studies. She is also a nurse at BMC.
On Oct. 3 I will travel to Flatonia, Texas to perform a wedding for a couple from Pasadena. I really need your prayers for this event.
 
Fri. 9/11 I am happy to announce, we received a commendation from the CEO of BMC and a letter from a family we were able to help by holding a funeral service here at the hospital for a lady whose husband was still in the hospital.
 
Later today I will post an update at the site above and continue to update it until the end of this day.
 
Thanks again for your involvement. Your work through this ministry and all of your ministries bring honor and glory to our Savior and our Heavely Father, Blessed Be His Name.
 
NOTE: We are preparing for Rosh Hashana and a the Wedding of Matt and Ashley which will take place Fri. at 5:00  P.M.
 
Yours in Jesus,
Danny
 
P.S. Remembr our new ministry: Circle of Spirit...
 
WeeklyBread
 
 Read This Book
 
Cocoon Ministries
 
Cocoon Ministries Blog
 
Miditations
 
 Photos


Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

No comments: