11/06/2005

In My Distress I Called to the L-RD

Genesis 4 - Now the man knew his wife Eve, and she conceived.
33 -Looking up, Jacob saw Esau coming.
Exodus 4 - But Moses spoke up and said, What if they do not believe me?
33 - The the L-RD said to Moses, Set out from here, you and the people.
Leviticus 4 - The L-RD spoke to Moses, saying: Speak to the Israelite people thus:
Numbers 4 - The L-RD spoke to Moses and Aaron saying: Take a census of the Kohathites.
33 - These were the marches of the Israelites who started out from the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 4 - And now, O Israel, give heed to the laws and rules that I am instructing.
33 - This is the blessing with which Moses, the man of G-D, bade the Israelites farewell.
Judges 10 - After Abimelech, Tola son of Puah son of Dodo, a man of Issachar arose.
Isaiah 4 - In that day, seven women shall take hold of one man.
33 - Ha, you ravager who are not ravaged, you betrayers who have not been betrayed!
62 - For the sake of Zion I will not be silent, for the sake of Jerusalem I will not be still.
Jeremiah 4 - If you return, O Israel -- declares the L-RD -- If you return to Me...
33 - The word of the L-RD came to Jeremiah a second time.
Ezekiel 4 - And you, O mortal, take a brick and out it in front of you, and incise it.
33 - The word of the L-RD came to me: O mortal, speak to your fellow...
Psalms 4 - ANSWER ME WHEN I CALL, O GOD, VIDICATOR!
33 - Sing forth, O you righteous, to the L-RD.
62 - Truly my soul waits quietly for G-D.
91 - O you who dwell in the shelter of the Most High.
120 - In my distress I called to the L-RD and He answered me.
149 - Hallelujah. Sinf to the L-RD a new song.
Proverbs 4 - Sons, heed the discipline of a father; listen and learn discernment.
Job 4 - Then Eliphaz the Temanite said in reply:
33 - But now, Job, listen to my words.
Ecclesiastes 4 - I further observed all the oppression that goes on under the sun.
Daniel 4 - I, Nebuchadnezzar, was living serenely in my house, flourishing.
Ezra 7 - After these events, during the reign of King Artaxerxes of Persia...
Matthew 4 - Then was Jesus led of the spirit into the wilderness.
Mark 4 - Ans He began again to teach by the seaside; and there was gathered...
Luke 4 - And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan.
John 4 - When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard...
Acts 4 - And as they spake unto the people, the priests, and the captain of the temple..
Romans 4 - What sahll we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining...
Galatians 1 - Paul, and apostle, not of men, neither by man.
Ephesians 1 - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of G-d.
Colossians 1 - Pau, and apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and...
Hebrews 4 - Let us therefore fear, lest a promise being left us entering...
Revelation 4 - After this I looked, and behold, a door was opened in heaven.





cocoon

No comments: