11/04/2005

One Day the Divine Beings Presented Themselves

Genesis 2 - The heaven and the earth were finished.
31 - The things that Laban's sons were saying.
Exodus 2 - A certain man of the house of Levi went and married.
31 - I have singled out by name...
Leviticus 2 - When a person presents an offering of meal.
Numbers 2 - The israelites shall camp each with his standard.
31 - The L-RD spke to Moses, saying, "Avenge..."
Deuteronomy 2 - We marched back into the wilderness.
31 - I can no longer be active.
Judges 8 - "Why did you do that to us?"
Isaiah 2 - The word that Isaiah prophecied...
31 - Those who go down to Egypt for help...
60 - Your light has dawned.
Jeremiah 2 - Go proclaim to Jerusalem.
31 - The people esaped from the sword, found favor in the wilderness.
Ezekiel 2 - O mortal, stand up on your feet that I may speak to you.
31 - O mortal, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and his hordes.
Psalms 2 - Why do nations assemble?
31 - I seek refuge in you, O L-RD.
60 - [to be taught]
89 - I will sing of the L-RD's staeadfast love forever.
118 - Praise the L-RD, for He is good, His steadfast love is eternal.
147 - Hallelujah. It is good to chant hymns to our G-D.
Proverbs 2 - My son, if you accept my words...
Job 2 - One day the divine beings presented themselves before the L-RD.
31 - I have covenanted with my eyes not to gaze on a maiden.
Ecclesiastes 2- I said to myself, Come, I will treat you to merriment...
Daniel 2 - In the second year of Nebuchadnezzar, Nebuchadnezzar had a dream.
Ezra 5 - Then the prophets Haggai and Zechariah prophecied...
Matthew 2 - Now when Jesus was born in Betlehem of Judea...
Mark 2 - And entering again in Capernaum after days, it was heard...
Luke 2 - In those days there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus.
John 2 - And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee.
Acts 2 - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come...
Romans 2 - Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, judging everyone.
Galatians 6 - Brothers, if indeed a man is overtaken in some trespass.
Ephesians 6 - Children obey your parents in the Lord for this is right.
Philippians 3 - Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord.
Hebrews 2 - Therefore we ought to give more earnest heed to the thingswhich we have heard.
Revelation 2 - Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write...



cocoonministries

No comments: