11/16/2005

Out of the Depths I Call to You



This is today's Reading List:
Genesis 14 - Now, when King Amraphel fo Shinar...
43 - But the famine in the land was severe.
Exodus 14 - And the L-rd said to Moses: Tell the Israleites to rurn back...
Leviticus 14 - The L-rd spoke to Moses, saying: This shall be the ritual...
Numbers 14 - The whole community broke into loud cries.
Deuteronomy 14 - You are children of the L-rd your G-d.
Judges 20 - Thereupon all the Israleites -- from Dan to Beersheba...
Isiaiah 14 - But the L-rd shall pardon Jacob.
43 - But now thus sais the L-rd -- who created you...
Jeremiah 14 - The word of the L-rd which came to jeremiah concerning...
43 - When Jeremiah had finished speaking all these words...
Ezekiel 14 - Certain elders of Israel came to me.
43 - Then He led me to a gate...
Psalms 14 - The benighted man thinks...
43 - Vindicate me, O G-d.
72 - O G-d, endow the king with Your judgments.
101 - I will sing of faithfulness and justice.
130 - Out of the depths I called to You, O L-rd.
Proverbs 14 - The wisest of women builds her house.
Job 14 - Man bor of woman is short-lived.
Nehemiah 7 - When the wall was rebuilt...
Matthew 14 - At that time Herod the tetrarch heard.
Mark 14 - After two ays was the Passover.
Luke 14 - And it came to pass, as he went in to the house of...
John 14 - Let not your hear be troubled.
Acts 14 - Now it happened in Iconium.
Romans 14 - Now the one being wek in faith receive ye.
Galatians 4 - Now I say, the heir, as long as he is a...
Ephesians 4 - I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech...
2 Thessalonians 2 - Now we request you, brethren, by the...
Revelation 14 - And I looked, and, lo, the Lamb...

cocoonministries.us

No comments: