3/03/2010

Instruction Today

21.iv 03-03-2010
Exodus 33,17 And the LORD said unto Moses: 'I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken, for thou hast found grace in My sight, and I know thee by name.' 33,18 And he said: 'Show me, I pray Thee, Thy glory.' 33,19 And He said: 'I will make all My goodness pass before thee, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.' 33,20 And He said: 'Thou canst not see My face, for man shall not see Me and live.' 33,21 And the LORD said: 'Behold, there is a place by Me, and thou shalt stand upon the rock. 33,22 And it shall come to pass, while My glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with My hand until I have passed by. 33,23 And I will take away My hand, and thou shalt see My back; but My face shall not be seen.' {P}

  , .
 Read This Book
http://www.amazon.ca/Crystalline-Rain-E-H-Mondich/dp/1591299012
 Circle of Spirit
http://www.circleofspirit.us
Radio
http://k99.com/ListenNow/tabid/1515/Default.aspx
 


__________________________________________________________________
Get the name you've always wanted @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com! Go to http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/jacko/

No comments: