8/23/2005



Day 23 3-18AV5765-342/136


GENESIS 23 -- Death of Sarah and the burial at Machpelah.
GENESIS 50 -- Death of Joseph and the burial at Machpelah.
EXODUS 23 -- Rules concerning neighbors, obervances in the Land.
LEVITIVUS 23 -- The fixed times for sacred observances.
NUMBERS 23 -- Balaam blesses Israel instead of cursing them.
DEUTERONOMY 23 -- Rules of purity, respect and honor.


ISAIAH 23 -- Tyre is Israel.
ISAIAH 50 -- G-D did not divorce Israel.
JEREMIAH 23 -- Israel went astray because of the leaders.
JEREMIAH 50 -- Babylon destroyed from the north for challenging G-D.
EZEKIEL 23 -- The parable of the two whores.
(EZEKIEL 13) -- Prophecy against the prophets who foretell false peace.


PSALMS 23 -- I have no concern because He cares for me.
PSALMS 50 -- It is not the offering but the condition of the heart that G-D judges.
PSALMS 77 -- I complain endlessly but then remember that G-D has always been faithful.
PSALMS 104 -- Creation acknowledges His Providence, His work brings Him glory.
PSALMS 131 -- I teach myself contentment and patience.
PROVERBS 23 -- Self-discipline will keep you from relying on the influence of others.
JOB 23 -- G-D is just and fair, I have kept His Word and we both know it.


MATTHEW 23 -- Follow the teachings of Moses, not tradition, not examples.
LUKE 23 -- Jesus tried by Pilate, Via Dolorosa, crucified, death confirmed, buried.
ACTS 23 -- Paul accused, Lord tells him go to Rome, the plot, prison in Caesarea.
1 THESSALONIANS 1 -- Greetings and commendation.

No comments: