Be sanctified Your Name
Let come Thy Kingdom
Be done Thy will on earth as it is done in heaven
Give to us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our sins just as we are forgiving to those who sin
against us
And lead us not into the hands of massah
But deliver us from the evil one
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever and ever
Amen
Today is 10 Sh'vat 5767, day 29 of 2007.
I was told this story of a passenger on an airliner to India. In
turbulence the craft plunged 12,000 feet. The passengers began to cry
out "Jesus, help us! Jesus, Help us!"
Arriving safely at our destination I asked a Hindu woman why she would
cry out to Jesus instead of one of the pantheon of her
faith. "Everyone knows that Jesus has the real power," was her reply.
I remembered Jesus' words, "Those who are not against me are for me."
My MySpace.com site, click here:
http://www.myspace.com/i77506

No comments:
Post a Comment