1/04/2007

Now the man knew . . .

Today is 14 Tevet 5767, day 4 of 2007.

Torah (The Law)
Genesis 4 Now the man knew
Genesis 31 Now he heard the things
Exodus 4 But Moses spoke up
Exodus 31 The LORD spoke to Moses
Leviticus 4 The LORD spoke to Moses
Numbers 4 the LORD spoke to Moses
Numbers 31 he LORD spoke to Moses
Deuteronomy 4 And now O Israel
Deuteronomy 31 When Moses had finished speaking

Neviim (The Prophets)
Isaiah 4 In that day
Isaiah 31 Ha those who go
Isaiah 58 Cry with full throat
Jeremiah 4 If you return
Jeremiah 31 Thus said the LORD
Ezekiel 4 And you O mortal
Ezekiel 31 In the eleventh year

Tehilim (The Psalms)
Psalms 4 Answer me when I call
Psalms 31 I seek refuge in You
Psalms 58 O mighty ones
Psalms 85 O LORD You will favor
Psalms 112 Hallelujah Happy is the man
Psalms 139 O LORD You have examined

Kethuvim (The Writings)
Proverbs 4 Sons heed the discipline
Proverbs 31 No my son
Job 4 If one ventures
Job 31 I have covenanted
Ecclesiastes 4 I further observed
Daniel 4 I Nebuchadnezzar was living serenely

Through the Tanakh
Joshua 4 When the entire nation
Song of Songs 4 Ah you are fair

Divrei Hayamim II (The Chronicles of Jesus)
Matthew 4 Then Jesus was led
Matthew 0
Mark 4 And again he began
Luke 4 And Jesus full
John 4 When therefore knew the Lord
Acts 4 And speaking them
Acts 0
Romans 4 What therefore shall we say
Hebrews 4 Let us fear
Revelation 4 After these things

Through the Scriptures
1 Corinthians 4 So thus let reckon


My MySpace.com site, click here:
http://www.myspace.com/i77506

No comments: