1/03/2007

Now the Serpent . . .

Today is 13 Tevet 5767, day 3 of 2007.
Torah (The Law)
Genesis 3 Now the serpent
Genesis 30 When Rachel saw
Exodus 3 Now Moses teanding
Exodus 30 You shall make an altar
Leviticus 3 If his offering
Numbers 3 This is the line
Numbers 30 So Moses spoke
Deuteronomy 3 We made our way
Deuteronomy 30 When all these things
Neviim (The Prophets)
Isaiah 3 For lo the sovereign
Isaiah 30 Oh disloyal sons
Isaiah 57 The righteous man perishes
Jeremiah 3 as follows, if a man
Jeremiah 30 he word which came
Ezekiel 3 He said to me
Ezekiel 30 THe word of the LORD
Tehilim (The Psalms)
Psalms 3 O LORD my foes
Psalms 30 I extol You O LORD
Psalms 57 Have mercy on me
Psalms 84 How lovely is Your dwelling-place
Psalms 111 Hallelujah I praise the LORD
Psalms 138 I praise You
Kethuvim (The Writings)
Proverbs 3 My son do not forget
Proverbs 30 I am brutish
Job 3 Perish the day
Job 30 But now those younger
Ecclesiastes 3 A season is set
Daniel 3 King Nebuchadnezzar made a statue
Through the Tanakh
Joshua 3 Early next morning
Song of Songs 3 Upon my couch at night
Divrei Hayamim II (The Chronicles of Jesus)
Matthew 3 But in those days
Matthew 0
Mark 3 And he entered again
Luke 3 Now in the year fifteenth
John 3 But there was a man
Acts 3 But Peter and John
Acts 0
Romans 3 What therefore the advantage
Hebrews 3 Whence holy brothers
Revelation 3 And to the messenger
Through the Scriptures
1 Corinthians 3 And I brothers was not

No comments: