1/09/2007

The people that walked . . .

Today is 19 Tevet 5767, day 9 of 2007.

Torah (The Law)
Genesis 9 God blessed Noah
Genesis 36 This is the line
Exodus 9 The LORD said
Exodus 36 Let then Bezalel
Leviticus 9 On the eight day
Numbers 9 The LORD spoke
Numbers 36 The family heads
Deuteronomy 9 Hear O Israel
Deuteronomy 0

Neviim (The Prophets)
Isaiah 9 The people that walked
Isaiah 36 In the fourteenth year
Isaiah 63 Who is this coming
Jeremiah 9 Oh to be
Jeremiah 36 In the fourth year
Ezekiel 9 The He called
Ezekiel 36 And you O mortal

Tehilim (The Psalms)
Psalms 9 I will praise
Psalms 36 in my heart
Psalms 63 Go You are
Psalms 90 O Lord You
Psalms 117 Praise the LORD
Psalms 144 Blessed is the LORD

Kethuvim (The Writings)
Proverbs 9 Wisdom has built
Proverbs 0
Job 9 Indeed I know
Job 36 Wait a little
Ecclesiastes 9 For all this
Daniel 9 In the first year

Through the Tanakh
Joshua 9 When all the kings
Ruth 1 In the days

Divrei Hayamim II (The Chronicles of Jesus)
Matthew 9 And embarking in a ship
Matthew 0
Mark 9 And he said
Luke 9 But having called
John 9 And passing along
Acts 9 But Saul still
Acts 0
Romans 9 Truth I say
Hebrews 9 Had so then
Revelation 9 And the fifth

Through the Scriptures
1 Corinthians 9 Am I not


My MySpace.com site, click here:
http://www.myspace.com/i77506

No comments: