Torah (The Law)
Genesis 10 These are the lines
Genesis 37 Now Jacob was settled
Exodus 10 The the LORD said
Exodus 37 Bezalel made the ark
Leviticus 10 Now Aaron's sons
Numbers 10 The LORD spoke
Numbers 0
Deuteronomy 10 Thereupon the LORD
Deuteronomy 0
Neviim (The Prophets)
Isaiah 10 Ha those who write
Isaiah 37 When King Hezekiah
Isaiah 64 As when fire
Jeremiah 10 Hear the word
Jeremiah 37 Zedekiah son of Josiah
Ezekiel 10 I looked and
Ezekiel 37 The hand of the LORD
Tehilim (The Psalms)
Psalms 10 Why O LORD
Psalms 37 Do not be vexed
Psalms 64 Hear my voice
Psalms 91 O you who dwell
Psalms 118 Praise the LORD
Psalms 145 I will extol
Kethuvim (The Writings)
Proverbs 10 Wisdom has built
Proverbs 0
Job 10 I am disgusted
Job 37 Because of this
Ecclesiastes 10 Dead flies turn
Daniel 10 In the third year
Through the Tanakh
Joshua 10 When King Adoni-zedek
Ruth 2 Now Naoimi had
Divrei Hayamim II (The Chronicles of Jesus)
Matthew 10 And calling forward
Matthew 0
Mark 10 And thence rising
Luke 10 Buf after these
John 10 Truly truly I say
Acts 10 But a certain man
Acts 0
Romans 10 Brothers the good pleasure
Hebrews 10 For a shadow
Revelation 10 And I saw
Through the Scriptures
1 Corinthians 10 For I wish not
My MySpace.com site, click here:
http://www.myspace.com/i77506

No comments:
Post a Comment