9/14/2007

Day 14 - Read the BIBLE

They also took Lot the son of Abram's brother
Pharaoh dreamed that he was standing by the Nile
Hold out your arm over the sea and split it
The ritual for a leper
Of those who who had scouted the land
You are a people consecrated to the L-RD your G-D

You thought in your heart I will match the Most High
I chose you I have not rejected you
Do not pray for the benefit of this people
Ishmael son of Nethaniah had killled Gedaliah
Should Noah Daniel and Job be in it
He said to me this is the Holy of Holies

The benighted man thinks G-D does not care
Then shall I know that You are pleased with me
G-D restores the lonely to their homes sets free the imprisoned
Come let us bow down and kneel bend the knee before the L-RD
May those who love You be at peace
This is the glopry of all His faithful

The heart alone knows its bitternedd
Do you fix Your gaze on such a one
Divine beings are in dread as he rears up

Give ye them to eat
They killed the passover
None of those men which were bidden
He shall teach you all things
He had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles
Happy is he that condemeth not himself
A Lamb stood on the mount Sion


Read http://www.thecrystallinerain.com The Crystalline Rain By E. M. Mondich
_____________________________________________________________
Vonage - Official Site
$24.99/mo. for unlimited local and long distance calls!
http://3rdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/JPStCuVzYKqvBpjLNlYb0jYn6YoZylLBIFx6ZJWkIfxBsTCaiuRCAK/

No comments: