"I am Joseph"
You will surely wear yourself out
You shall not copy the practices
To the Levites I hereby give all the tithes
The L-RD your G-D will raise up for you a prophet
Beyond the rivers of Nubia
I make weal and create woe
Just like the clay in the hands of the potter
Disaster upon all flesh but grant you your life
The person who sins only he shall die
The obligation of the prince
Peples I knew not must serve me
Rightly has G-d your G-d chosen to annoint you
May his name be eternal
You were a forgiving G-d for them but You exacted retribution
They who sow in tears
Death and life are in the power of the tongue
Will earth's order be disrupted for your sake
Except you be converted and become as little children
And shall not G-d avenge His own elect
If therefore ye seek me let these go
From henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles
With violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down
Read http://www.thecrystallinerain.com The Crystalline Rain By E. M. Mondich
_____________________________________________________________
Click here to learn more about nursing jobs.
http://3rdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmZr5oFCafw5mw8fTlVqa6ak9OKeNl4MiEyf2YBCu7gMXlGF/

No comments:
Post a Comment