The goblet turned up in Benjamin's bag
Whenever Moses held up his hand Israel prevailed
It is the blood as life that affects expiation
Once they have been used for offering to the L-RD
I will set a king over me as do all the nations
Behold Damascus shall cease
Another shall mark his arm "of the L-RD's"
Most devious is the heart it is perverse
Offerings to the Queen of Heaven
The great eagle with the great wings
They shall preserve My teachings and My laws
Then I justified will behold Your face
It is for Your sake that we are slain
Though I know not how to tell it
He is coming to rule the world
May it be well with Israel
A joyful heart makes for good health
Who will give his hand on my behalf
And was triumphant before them
Increase our faith
And this is eternal life
To the unknown god
The judgment of the great whore
Read http://www.thecrystallinerain.com The Crystalline Rain By E. M. Mondich
_____________________________________________________________
Largest network of startups. Find new startup opportunities. Click here.
http://3rdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlQfKk72HAqEFcyODD4DvAa7fMztFE5vRXV6fOZ8a5VRoAmx/

No comments:
Post a Comment