Fear not to go down to Egypt
The L-RD came down upon Mount Sinai
You shall be holy for I the L-RD your G-d am holy
Bring you a red cow without blemish
You shall set aside three cities
Israel shall be a third partner with Egypt and Assyria
I foretell the end from the beginning
Valley of Slaughter
I will not leave you unpunished
In tone a dirge over the princes of Israel
THe prince shall not take property away from any of the people
THe teaching of the L-RD is perfect renewing life
He puts a stop to wars throughout the earth
Till I entered G-d's sanctuary and reflected on their fate
Acknowledged that the L-RD is G-d He made us and we are His
Unless the L-RD builds the house its builders labor in vain
He who acquireswisdom is his own best friend
But I know that my Vidicator lives
If thou will enter into life keep the commandments
My house is the hosue of prayer
They they took the body of Jesus and wound it in linen
Have ye recived the Holy Ghost since ye believed
These both were cast alive into the lake of fire
Read http://www.thecrystallinerain.com The Crystalline Rain By E. M. Mondich
_____________________________________________________________
Click now for great vacation packages to beautiful Ireland!
http://3rdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmDxhAwdvTUQkN9l2HGGLiJSZg9LYpxys9BnSdxIwEh1A26K/

No comments:
Post a Comment