9/16/2007

Read Your BIBLE Today - 16

Hagar bore Ishmael to Abram
Joseph went into a room and wept there
That I may thus test them
After the death of the two sons of Aaron
The L-RD will make know who is holy and who is His
Three times a year all your males shall appear

Moab's population shall shrink
When you pass through water I will be with you
A time is coming when it will no more be said
Azariah Johanan and all the arrogant men said to Jeremiah
Confident in your beauty and fame you played the harlot
Where I will dwell forever

You control my fate
That I may come to the altar of God
Let those who are eager for Your deliverance always say
All divine beings bow down to Him
Were it not for the L-RD who was on our side

Lots are cast the decision depends on the L-RD
Surely my witness is in heaven

Whom do man say that I the son of man am
Preach the gospel to every creature
Neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead
And when He is come He will reprove the world
The spirit suffered them not
By the scriptures of the prophets made known
A place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon

Read http://www.thecrystallinerain.com The Crystalline Rain By E. M. Mondich
_____________________________________________________________
Click here and compare time attendance software features and fees from top companies.
http://3rdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijlZzR8MPSs2qfNEXDUYvknrobjrqSEt3GPNtPkZeViUWOvn3/

No comments: