Coincidence?
G-d.
This morning a nurse supervisor from the pathology lab stopped me. She gave thanks for spending time as a chaplain with her nurses, in chapel, wherever.
The partcular nurse I knew she referred to is named Rose.
Later in the cafeteria an elderly woman came up to me and said thanks. I had visted her while in the hospital. I remember her. She was in isolation. I tooker hand and prayed.
"I was in isolation, you were not supposed to touch me but you did anyway," she reminded me. It meant so much, she said; and she thanked me again.
Her name is Rose.
All thanks goes to G-d.
Baruch Hashem. I wish you a good day.
Danny
<><
><>
Glorify your Father Who is in Heaven (Matthew 5:16)
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/cocoonministries/
_____________________________________________________________
Click to compare life insurance rates. Great rates, quick and easy.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmNsCjeBXEpRL6PNtMIbQl8MO9ob2h8XDNMOedRJZtOdwVBR/?count=1234567890

No comments:
Post a Comment