Brother I hope your health is as well as your soul, in Moshiach Yeshua.
Sorry to be so long in updating you.
So far in 2008 gifts have dropped off dramatically since coming back to Texas. Conversely, the ministry has sky-rocketed! Baruch Hashem!
Still working with Bayshore, ocassionally with surrounding Hospitals; as well as local PD and Fire Dept.
You heard about the fire on Richey. Well that opened doors to work with Red Cross and other local ministries.
The L-RD gave me a Catholic Deacon who helps tremendously! We visit the hospitals and shut-ins, I translate to Spanish and he offers Communion.
I am about to add three more Chaplains to the Hospital. The four chaplains that were added to the Police have graduated and three will be sworn in this May.
So far have only baptized one new believer. She is a pregnant teen in high school. But the L-RD wonderfully gave her a new heart to obey the Him.
The Torah Study at 5PM is going well. We are adding a 7PM Men's Torah Group. This week we will share Passover communion together.
There two other BIBLE studies currently and a Chapel on Sunday.
We are publishing 20-30 Scriptures per week and distributing them. We have added a Spanish version of the Torah lesson!
Our needs are basically $75 a month for phone. I am staying in an empty house till the L-RD moves us. So there are no other expenses. Ink is about $10 a week and paper is till in supply. Shelter and food and clothing Hashem has supplied as promised. B"H!
Still no vehicle but a bike has been donated, and I have good shoes, good health and good weather. Halleluja!
Write back as time allows.
Q'LKA L'MAMEL'KHA V'HAG'VURAH V'HATIFERET L'OLAME 'OLAMIM,
Rabbi Daniel
<><
><>
Glorify your Father Who is in Heaven (Matthew 5:16)
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/cocoonministries/
_____________________________________________________________
Self-Employed? Need a Health Plan? Click here to get self-employed health insurance.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijleYR2Yf90G1m4anp2iGHDtv9VkarfQTu0W62RBK0P835C9T/

No comments:
Post a Comment