Leviticus 19:1-20:27 1st portion | 2nd portion | 3rd portion | 4th portion | 5th portion | 6th portion | 7th portion |.
4-23-2008
MEDITATION: HOW DO OTHERS SEE YOUR HOLINESS?
4th Portion
Chapter 19
33. When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not taunt him. 34. The stranger who sojourns with you shall be as a native from among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord, your God. 35. You shall not commit a perversion of justice with measures, weights, or liquid measures. 36. You shall have true scales, true weights, a true ephah, and a true hin. I am the Lord, your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt. 37. You shall observe all My statutes and all My ordinances, and fulfill them. I am the Lord.
RESPONSE: WHAT CAN I DO IF MY ACTIONS DO NOT REFLECT HOLINESS?
<><
><>
Glorify your Father Who is in Heaven (Matthew 5:16)
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/cocoonministries/
_____________________________________________________________
See Mexico for less! Click now for great vacation deals!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmBX7e73mqbqSEk79SIavxtCnDUwRVfSR0Jlcx6zcIiWGY4T/

No comments:
Post a Comment