4/25/2008

Scripture 4-26

Torah Reading for Kedoshim
Leviticus 19:1-20:27 1st portion | 2nd portion | 3rd portion | 4th portion | 5th portion | 6th portion | 7th portion |.

MEDITATION: WHAT PURPOSE IS DERIVED BY HOLINESS?

7th Portion
Chapter 20
23. You shall not follow the practices of the nation that I am sending away from before you, for they committed all these [sins], and I was disgusted with them. 24. So I said to you, You shall possess their land, and I shall give it to you to possess it a land flowing with milk and honey. I am the Lord your God, Who has distinguished you from the peoples. 25. And you shall distinguish between clean animals and unclean ones, and between unclean birds and clean ones; thus you shall not make yourselves disgusting through [unclean] animals and birds and any [creature] which crawls on the earth, that I have distinguished for you to render unclean. 26. And you shall be holy to Me, for I, the Lord, am holy, and I have distinguished you from the peoples, to be Mine. 27. And a man or a woman who has [the sorcery of] Ov or Yid'oni, shall surely be put to death; they shall pelt them with stones; their blood is upon themselves.

<><
><>
Glorify your Father Who is in Heaven (Matthew 5:16)
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/cocoonministries/
_____________________________________________________________
Free comparison of top car rental companies. Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmhQ3QaEwLSIvRbqC8aG9ESreqQIjou1sBqPQLzVf2jdPYTB/

No comments: